– Richard at Scopophilia checks into The Hotel New Hampshire.
– Vic’s Movie Den looks at John Carpenter’s Starman.
– Cenobite Me experiences Night of the Comet.
– Take flight on a luck dragon with Nick from French Toast Sunday and The Neverending Story.
– Joel Burman IS Missing in Action.
– I Love Terrible Movies digs deep into the Frankenstein family tree with Frankenstein’s Great Aunt Tillie.
– Mike from E Street Film Society looks at James Garner in Tank.
– Justin at Man I Love Films ain’t fallin’ for the banana in the tailpipe trick and reviews Beverly Hills Cop.
– Nolahn at Your Face pops and locks with Breakin’. By the way, Nolahn has been covering other 1984 films this month, check out his other reviews too.
– Give your panties to a geek and check out Exploding Helicopter’s review of Sixteen Candles.
– Rambing Film looks at the Danish film Twist and Shout.
– Gorgon Reviews takes on Cannibalistic Humanoid Underground Dwellers…also known as C.H.U.D.
– Public Transportation Snob reviews Greystoke: The Legend of Tarzan, Lord of the Apes.
– Cinema Monolith gets a Weekend Pass.